There are so many benefits of using a steam mop to clean your floors. We had a Shark Steam Mop for years and it finally wore out.
We didn't buy a new one until recently and I really don't know why because steam mops are so much easier to use.
These are my benefits of using a steam mop:
- Oh, my aching body, scrubbing the kitchen floor on my hands and knees is really hard work. The older I get the harder it became. Well, I could always have Fran do the floors but that wouldn't be fair.
- Then there are all of those cleaners that you have buy. So, we are saving money on cleaning supplies.
- All of those cleaners contain chemicals of which may not be safe to be breathing in. When we're finished scrubbing the floor we have to dump a dirty bucket of water with those chemicals in them. Is this really good for the environment?
- A Steam cleaner leaves a nice fresh smell and sanitizes the floor at the same time.
- My favorite is that the floor dries really fast, and I don't have Fran yelling at me to not walk on the floor yet.
The best steam mop depends on your preference. You can easily type a search for steam mop reviews and become overwhelmed with the choices.
Fran did a lot of research on the best steam mops and came up with the Bissell PowerFresh as our choice. We put this to use as soon as we got it out of the box well, Fran did not me. It was very easy to assemble at least that's what Fran told me.
You can look up all of the features of this Bissell Steam Mop. The one we like the best is the fragrance pads they leave a nice clean smell throughout the house.
Here are some choices of the best steam mops:
Bissell 1940 PowerFresh Steam Mop Hard Floor Steam Cleaner, BlueShark Steam Pocket Mop (S3501)Hoover Steam Mop TwinTank Steam Cleaner WH20200O-Cedar Microfiber Steam MopBissell 1806 Power Fresh Deluxe Steam MopShark Professional Steam Pocket Mop - With Shark Intelligent Steam